OLSPS Analytics offers amazing career opportunities in the world of Data Science and Predictive Analytics Business solutions.
OLSPS Analytics is an international, market-leading predictive analytics and business solutions company. OLSPS Analytics translates the needs of industries into valuable business solutions through innovative technologies.
Contribute to OLSPS Analytics’ global impact by joining our highly qualified and creative team of data scientists, system integrators, programmers, project managers and digital marketing specialists.
As a Silver IBM partner, OLSPS Analytics provides all its employees with access to the latest IBM certifications, technologies and knowledge.
OLSPS Analytics is currently looking for a Java Developer.
- Can execute projects from start to finish with a can-do attitude.
- University degree.
- ±1-2 years of experience in web development.
- Java, AngularJS, Bootstrap – Advanced.
- jQuery – Advanced.
- Responsive Development – Advanced.
- HTML – Advanced.
- CSS – Advanced.
- MySQL,SQLServer, PostgreSQL – Advanced.
Nice to haves:
- PHP – preferable.
- WordPress front- and back-end development (experience in building CMS functionality, Custom Post Types, Filter Development, WordPress Template Structure Knowledge) – Advanced – preferable.
All qualifications and previous experience will be verified!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and providing input and ideas from a development perspective.
- Research and development.
- Assisting with tenders, proposals and quotations when required.
- Weekly meetings and ongoing corresponding with the team leader to schedule work and discuss deadlines.
- Wireframing and planning of solution deployment tool functionality.
- Communicating with designer(s), client(s) and/or internal manager(s) to discuss development requirements.
- Front-end development.
- Back-end development, including but not limited to simple and complex solutions for the clients/testing, and debugging, analyses and documentation.
- Internal (and possible external) presentations on development work completed.
- Ongoing documentation of work completed.
- Assisting with development issues.
- Website changes (maintenance of existing websites) – if candidate has necessary skills
- Designing and developing HTML/WordPress template websites – if candidate has necessary skills
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant to present a portfolio of past projects – no portfolio, no interview.
- Prior to the interview a written test and/or small project may be set up for candidate to demonstrate abilities.
We look forward to seeing what you’re capable of.
SPSS Statistics Freelance Trainer
OLSPS Analytics, a data science and predictive analytics solutions company based in Woodlands Office Park, is looking for Freelance Trainer, to provide software training to clients in IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys, IBM SPSS Amos and IBM SPSS Modeler.
Training sessions take place on weekdays from 09:00-16:00, unless otherwise indicated. You will be informed about upcoming training days in good time by the Training Manager, as soon as they have been confirmed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering training to clients at the OLSPS Analytics office in The Woodlands Office Park and onsite, in accordance with the OLSPS Analytics training courses.
- Developing and maintaining training course material in accordance with the OLRAC SPS training courses.
- Managing all administration and logistics for training at the company office:
- Monitor and maintain stock for refreshments (e.g. coffee, tea, milk and sugar) as well as general office equipment (e.g. stationery and light bulbs).
- Ensure that the necessary cleaning and preparation are done before delegates arrive for training, e.g. setting up a tea/coffee station. Ensure that the venue is clean and tidy at the end of a training course.
- Develop knowledge of all software products on which OLSPS Analytics sells training.
Software products: mainly IBM SPSS Statistics, but also IBM SPSS Text Analytics for Surveys, IBM SPSS Amos and IBM SPSS Modeler
Typical clients: new and experienced SPSS users; potential clients considering options for procuring statistical software. Staff of government departments and the commercial sector; staff and students of academic institutions.
Typical schedule: scheduled training for the three entry line courses (Basics, Data Handling and Statistical Analysis Level 1) takes place during the first two weeks of every month. The second half of every month is reserved for other Fundamental and all Advanced courses, as demand for them arises.
Salary: 1200 – 1900 per a day.
Apply for this position: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Marketing and Business Development Intern
OLSPS Analytics, a data science and predictive analytics solutions company based in Steenberg, is looking for talented intern to assist with marketing research in the field of predictive analytics.
Duties and responsibilities:
1.Working under the Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals
2.Conduct marketing research and find potential markets for business solutions provided by OLSPS Analytics
3.Research new technologies and market needs.
4.Help with SEO and content writing to promote OLSPS business solutions.
5.Research marketing trends, demographics, pricing strategies etc. to develop marketing plans.
6.Analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to establish patterns and trends.
7.Create graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software.
8.Deliver reports on research findings through written documentations and verbal presentations.
9.Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy etc.
10.Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mails, website content and other promotional materials
11.Assist with maintaining social media accounts for brands, products and services
Postgraduate qualification in BComm Marketing or an existing Business student wanting to gain some experience.
Creative writing skills.
Knowledge of SEO and social media planning.
Marketing Research skills.
Background in Statistics and finance.
Knowledge of social media planning.
Experience in writing technical blogs.
Knowledge of SEO tools and google analytics
Negotiable per experience and qualifications
Internship period: 3-6 months. Intern is required from January 2018. Apply for this position: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org