BECOME A PARTNERBecome a distribution partner of OLSPS predictive analytics solutions and technologies
OLSPS is looking for partners who are established entities in their respective territories. It is recommended that the prospective partner have relevant experience in the IT sector and have a strong footprint in their local market. OLSPS’s solutions are of a complex nature and the typical client-base ranges from mid-size organisations to largescale enterprises across a variety of industries.
WHAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CAN AN OLSPS PARTNER OFFER?
IBM SPSS software
IBM SPSS software training
IBM SPSS software technical support
OLSOLV Deployment Platform
Credit risk profiling solution
Predictive maintenance solution
Who can become OLSPS partner?
• Enterprises with technical background (ICT providers, engineering consulting,
predictive analytics companies, technical consulting companies)
• Companies with wide range of clients in government, telecommunication,
finance, retail, insurance, healthcare, HR, manufacturing, energy, mining,
agriculture, logistics and fisheries
• Companies which are located in any country beside countries where OLSPS
has distribution partners already (South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe).
OLSPS will choose only one preferred partner per country.
Why become an OLSPS partner?
1. Our IBM Gold business partner status provides us access to the latest IBM
technologies and information.
2. We provide our partners with significant resources:
• A team of experts dedicated towards the design, deployment and sale of inhouse
developed predictive analytics solutions
• Technical support
• Marketing and Sales support.
3. OLSPS has a history of completing various successful projects since 1989.
With a team of expert data analysts and complemented with internationally
competitive prices, this makes OLSPS one of the most attractive companies
to partner with in the field of big data and predictive analytics solutions
around the world.
STEPS TO BECOME AN OLSPS PARTNER
1. Fill in the partner form below.
2. The OLSPS business development manager will contact you
3. If your company has the required expertise we will then sign a Distribution Partner Agreement
4. We will arrange a software sales course for your company and staff members
5. We will create logos, brochures and other marketing material
6. We will help prepare workshops about our software and solutions for your clients
7. We will send our data scientists to your country to present on the software and solutions